About Rupesh Malik

Rupesh MalikI am Rupesh Malik, an online marketing professional from INDIA. The Action Wanted blog is my small attempt to bring back the sense of pride and belongingness in our hearts for our Motherland and its rich cultural heritage.

Yes, I cannot wait for my country to be counted among the Super Powers as I know that positive Action needs to be taken NOW to enjoy the fruit rather than just doing a chit-chat. Through this blog, I aim to bring into light all those issues that demand the attention and action from each one of us.

Remember that 95% of the population reads History and the rest 5% Creates it. It’s time to take Action because it is Wanted!!

You can contact me through my e-mail id: rupesh_malik@hotmail.com

Else connect with me on:

facebook-Action Wanted

Twitter-Action Wanted

LinkedIn-Action Wanted

Google_Plus-Action Wanted

Advertisements

3 Comments (+add yours?)

  1. Gator Woman
    Apr 29, 2013 @ 11:06:49

    Hello Rupesh.
    How wonderful to meet you.
    Appreciate the challenges you lay out here.
    Great work~

    Reply

  2. Hemapriya
    Jan 19, 2014 @ 15:30:59

    Hats off Rupesh ! Plz go ahead and talk about more current issues!
    Create awareness among people !
    I appreciate your initiative

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow Action Wanted on WordPress.com

Blog Stats

  • 114,917 hits
Become Healthy or Extinct!

Seeking Symbiosis with Mother Earth

Tickled

Just another WordPress.com weblog

Namratakumari's Blog

A Lexical Tapestry

Outreach

Explore My World

Sanitation Updates

News, Opinions and Resources for Sanitation for All

Sounds Interesting...

Just another WordPress site

Trudy Murphy

Action Creates Inspiration

Art of Living Blog

A Blog for Art of Living enthusiasts

Sampuurna

Old blog of Swami Purnachaitanya - PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG